If you don’t know already, our awesome brand ambassador Renee from @sydneyveganguide, @melbveganguide & @newyorkveganguide creates an awesome recipe every month using Syndian products. Check out the deeeeelicious April recipe featuring our Brown Rice Burgers and our Organic Tahini. Yum! We’d love for you to recreate and tell us how you go.
VEGAN BURGER STACK
1 large zucchini
1 Tbsp Chilli Flakes
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Slice all the veggies to match the same thickness as the capsicums. I also peeled the pumpkin.
Place the eggplant and pumpkin on a tray together and a good drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and 1⁄2 the cumin and chilli flakes. Place in oven and then repeat with the zuchinni and capsciums. Bake for 30-40 minutes until crispy on the edges.
3. Meanwhile cook the lentil veg burgers as instructed (I cooked mine in a pan).
4. Whilst they are cooking, put 1⁄4 cup of Syndian tahini in a bowl, with a splash of hot water, lemon juice and maple syrup (stir until its a sauce consistency). This will be used as a drizzle later on.
5. Once patties and vegetables have been cooked, scatter greens and tomatoes on a plate leaving a small space in the middle.
6. Here the fun part starts. Stack your veggies and layer them as you wish.
7. Finish by drizzling the tahini sauce, vegan feta and garnish with fresh chilli and salt and pepper
-Feel free to add additional vegetables to roast. Squash could work well.
-If you can't get Syndian Tahini, any brand will be fine.
-Nuts are a great addition to sprinkle on top as well.
If you make this recipe, don't forget to tag us in Instagram: @sydneyveganguide, @melbveganguideand @syndiannaturalfoods