Sausage Recipe: Guest post by @sydneyveganguide
Our lovely ambassador Renee from @sydneyveganguide and @melbveganguide prepared a quick and simple recipe to follow along using our new Vegan sausages! Check it out below for some inspiration.
1 bread roll of your choice (we used hot dog)
3 stems of kale
Vegan shredded cheese (of your choice)
Shallots & chilli flakes for garnish
Cabbage for slaw
How to prepare:
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees and put bread roll (Sliced down the centre) in there until warm
2. Meanwhile, cook the sausages according to box instructions
3. Chop the kale off its stem and steam in microwave for 30 seconds
4. Remove bread stick from the oven and place bits of kale all throughout, then place a sausage (or two) in the roll and add your grated cheese, herbs, spices and sliced shallots
5. Place bake in oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and the bun is crunchy
6. During this time chop up slaw and mix in the vegan aioli (this can be enjoyed on your hot dog, or as a side).
Remove your healthy hot dog and enjoy!