Serving Ideas and Preparation tips
Who said vegetarian or gluten and dairy free food isn't fun?
What you can achieve with our products is limited only by your imagination!
- Meza plates: spoon a portion of a selection of Syndian dips onto a plate. Use as an entrée or a snack.
- Light meal or snack: the burgers, patties and bites are perfect to heat up and enjoy with assorted Syndian natural dips Great at home, cafés or restaurants.
- Traditional light meal: a great feature to create variety in your café or restaurant menu or at a home party. Just spoon a portion of any of the Hommus or Baba Ganough Syndian natural dips into a bowl. With a spoon create a small well in the dip(s) and fill with olive oil. Top with some salsa or tahini. Garnish with some parsley and paprika if required. Serve with Lebanese, rice or gluten free bread.
- Wraps and sandwiches: you have unlimited choices and variations with the Syndian dips, patties, bites and burgers. Use Lebanese bread, lavosh bread or rice wraps. Great to make at home or in a busy sandwich bar.
- Party finger-food: the burgers, patties and bites are fantastic options and great natural healthy choices for finger-food. Serve with your choice of Syndian natural dips - this will make your occasion something to remember.
- Lentil burgers: any of the burgers patties can be used to make great burgers. Place in a bun with one of Syndian's natural dips and add your favourite vegetables including carrot, lettuce and tomato.
- Bites on a skewer: thread any of the bites on a skewer and dip in any one of your favourite Syndian natural dips. You can even thread on some of your favourite vegetables in between the bites including grilled capsicum and zucchini.
The end result of the Classic Range is dependent on successful cooking, for this reason we recommend the following cooking procedures:
- Keep frozen until use, DO NOT THAW.
- Preheat your choice of cooking appliance (frying pan, health grill or BBQ - do not use a microwave or a steamer) to low to medium heat.
- Oil gently, place the patty on heat to "seal" for a period of 4-5 minutes each side. Avoid moving, flipping or poking the patty during this time. Once the side is "sealed" and a crust has formed, it becomes much easer to move it.
- Flip the patty to the other side cook for about 4-5 minutes and the patty is ready to eat.